My blog
Hello. My name is Yui. Last weekend, my mother, father and sister came to my apartment. My mother had said " We will arrive at your apartment at about 9 o'clock" before they came. But, in acutually, they arrived at my apartment at about 7 o'clock. I set my alarm at 8 o'clock. So I slept when they came. And my mother woke me up. She game me some items. They were blanket, slipper and so on. She gave me them for me not to feel cold when it become more cold. After that my father and I went to a convinience store. My father bought Onigiri and green tea for me. It was delicious.
your parents are so nice.
返信削除I envy you, I want my family to come Okayama too.
返信削除Your life looks good. Actually, I live alone too.
返信削除It's nice to spend time with family
返信削除