My Blog
Hello. My name is Yui Ishioka. Today, I want to talk about my going back to my parents house. First of all, I was very very surprised, shocked and sad because my mother told me that Hime had died before you came back to the house. Hime is our parents dog, she is so cute and I like her very much. So I was very shocked. However there were a lot of events that made me happy. For example, it was so fun for me to play games, go shopping and watch TV with my sister. My sister and I went to a shop and bought a lot of clothes. Each of us bought 5 clothes. My sister said" these clothes are so cute!! I want to wear soon!!" Then,Kotatu were so good. I do not have Kotatu in the apartment. So that makes me be warm and happy. Thank you for reading.
It is so bad news...Keep up your strength!!
返信削除