My blog

 Hello. I am Yui and I want to talk about my going to shopping. I went to a shop to buy clothes, notebooks and pencils. Recentry, it became more colder but I did not have clothes to wear in winter. So I went to UNIQLO, GU, and so on. There were a lot of cute clothes in the shops. I considered which clothes to buy. After that I bought white one. It is so cute and warm. Then I went to a bookstore. At the shop, I found nice notebooks and accessories which I did not plan to buy. However I bought them because they were very nice. Now I use the notebooks. Thank you for your reading my blog.

コメント

  1. I often buy clothes online, so I want to go shopping!!

    返信削除
  2. I haven't bought any clothes lately, so I may go shopping.

    返信削除
  3. You use notebooks when you go shopping?! Great! I like these two shops too.

    返信削除
  4. You had a nice day! It's so fun to go shopping.

    返信削除
  5. Now is a good time to buy clothes. I think it is a good choice.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Blog

My Blog