My blog

 Hello. My name is Yui Ishioka. Today I want to talk about my hobby.First, I like drawing pictures. When I was a junior high school student, I was a menber of art club. Because, my friend said to me " I like drawing pictures, so if you have not decided which club to join yet, how about joining art club activity together? Then I went to the club room with my friend. And the activity was so fun. So I decided to be a art club member and came to like drawing pictures. Second, I like listening to the music. When I was about 10 years old, I started play the guitar. And now I like playng the guiter and listening to the music.

コメント

  1. Your hobby is very great! I like guitar tones!

    返信削除
  2. You have nice hobbies!
    I'm not good at drawing pictures, so I respect you.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Blog

My Blog

My blog