Hello.My name is Yui Ishioka. I want to talk aboout my going back to my parents' home in Hirosima. In the house, there are two dogs. Their name are Mugi and Hime. Their color are black and white,and they are very cute so I was looking foward to meeting them. When I arraived at the house and open the door, the two dogs ran to me. So I spread my arms and say "I have came back!" They saw my face ,heard my voice and stared barking to me. I was very shocked.So they almost forgot about me."Do you forget about me? I am Yui, I had lived before" I said. Then they stopped barking, and stared wagging their tails.They were very cute.

コメント

  1. I have a dog too. I understand your feelings.

    返信削除
  2. I understand how you feel. Animals heal us and make us happy!

    返信削除
  3. I fear my pet will forget me. I also love my pets.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Blog

My Blog

My blog