自己紹介
Hello. My name is Yui Ishioka. Let's me introdeuce myself. I want to talk about my favorite food and music. First, my favorite food is Omuraisu because my father often cooked for me. There is not Omuraisu in Okadsi dining hall. When I knew that I got shocked. However, today I went to Okadai dining hall, Indent and there are many kinds of food that I love,and one of them is Omuraisu.I am very happy today. Second, I want to talk about my hobby. My hobby is playing the electric guitar. When I was 10 years old, my mother said to me "you should practice the guitar because it is cool !"At that time I was very surprised and thought "Can I play the guitar well? why my mother want me to do so ? She is sudden! But I have practiced it for 12 years since then ,that became my hobby.
thank you for reading.
I like Omuraisu too. But I haven't been to Indent. I can't wait to go there!
返信削除Nice introduce I think.I had Omurice made by my parents when I was little too!
返信削除You can play the guitar!? it is very cool. I want to listen.
返信削除